Chillin' at home




Now that we've gotten diaper changes and feedings into somewhat of a routine, we could relax a little more.

Grandma and Grandpa Webb visited in the afternoon and brought tons of food. And Aunt Jenn came for a visit and hung out for dinner.

Daddy read Quinn his first story.

And Layla stepped into her role as watch dog/big sister (note her making sure Jenn was okay to hold the baby). She needs to know where the baby is at all times, running around frantically when she can't find him, and checks on our work during diaper changes and feedings. Who knew? But be careful when visiting, she's pretty protective.

Motherhood is great--once you adapt to the lack of sleep and get somewhat of a handle on breastfeeding!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Trisha he's so cute and you guys look so happy!!! Thanks for all the pics, I've been checking since he was born for updates.

stacy said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to hear more baby stories! I hope you are resting and enjoying every minute.

crystal said...

Trisha, you have a baby! Oh my gosh. We're growing up so fast. I'm really happy for you and Chris. I guess this means I need to make a trip to Ohio to see the little guy. Or maybe you and Chris need an excuse to come to Austin? Congrats and happy birthday, Trisha!