Done with classes and laundry


Last night ended our classes at KMC, so we now know everything we need to know about taking care of a baby. Riiiiight. Okay, but at least we know more than we did a few weeks ago. I'm 100% in awe of the amount of information the nurses and lactation consultants have in their heads; it's insane. I'm sure we'll be lucky to remember 5% of it when the baby actually arrives.

And, as the subject line implies, I finished washing all of baby Webb's tiny clothes. I had to include a photo to prove that like his parents, little Webb will have no shortage of clothing. And I swear that I only bought three things myself! I'm crossing my fingers that he's on the small side and can wear all of the little 0-3 month outfits. At the moment, however, I'm not feeling like he's particularly tiny...

No comments: