The Wiggly Party





Well, we survived The Wiggles concert. And, we decided on the way home that it was for sure worth it.

I was kind of nervous that Quinn would be fine for half an hour and then get antsy. I couldn't have been more wrong. He was GLUED to the stage for an hour and 20 minutes. GLUED. This is how he looked for every picture we took. It was pretty cute.

Mind you, there is no zoom going on here. We really were that close--5th row. I think that helped Quinn a lot. If we were in our original seats (row 22) I think he would have had a harder time understanding what was going on.

Enjoy the pictures of Quinn, Anthony (he's first because he's my favorite), Murray, Sam, and Jeff. And keep in mind that they are the four richest people in Australia. Hysterical.

This morning Quinn wasn't really interested in watching The Wiggles like he usually is...maybe the TV was disappointing after seeing them live.

1 comment:

Jenni, Jim, Evan and Julia Kershaw said...

Your whole account of the Wiggles experience has amused me so. I will have to Tivo some and see if Evan is as mad for them as other kids his age.