Lots of pennies


Ok, I try to just blog mostly about the boys. After all, it IS the point of the blog. BUT, just this once, I need to show you a project we did at work.

After I had Quinn, I traded in the long hours and long commute to work part-time at Real Art Design Group in downtown Dayton. And while I was sad to leave friends at Hobsons, this was possibly one of the best decisions I've made. Everyone at Real Art is insanely talented and creative; they never stop amazing me.

Anyway, last week we finished this project for the Chicago Auto Show. Made of pennies. Thousands of pennies. It was tons of fun and turned out even better than we expected.

1 comment:

Ann Bez said...

This almost makes me want to go to the Chicago Auto Show. Almost. Thank you for posting this so I never have to go there. :)