We're back!





Do you curse my name every time you look at our blog, and there isn't a new post? Well, I vow to get back on the blogging bandwagon, so don't worry. I have a bunch of old posts to get caught up on, but I'll just start with this past weekend.

We took the boys to a park near our house for a while in the morning. And while there were tons of beautiful flowers, deer, butterflies, turtles, etc., we spent a large part of the time in the shrub maze. Quinn loved it. And I mean LOVED. I have about 20 pictures of him running around, but I'll just share one action shot, one not-so-much-of-an-action shot since Liam still isn't crawling, one of us trying for the hundredth time to get them in a photo together, and one just cute one of Quinn (sorry Liam).

Enjoy, and I promise that there will be more to come soon!

1 comment:

Ann Bez said...

How did you know I was cursing your name!? :) Cute pictures. I can't believe how old they are. Hope all is well.