What's the point of having kids close together...





If you can't dress them in matching outfits???

I'm sure they'll hate me for it in 15+ years, but it sure is entertaining for right now.

These pictures say so much about both of their personalities. Quinn being all serious with his cars. Liam jumping and laughing like a mad person. Both of those themes continue throughout the days (maybe not so much the jumping).

And don't you love how they're almost the same size? Liam's outfit is 12 months but he's only 7 months old tomorrow. Quinn, on the other hand, wore 12 month clothes when he was 15 months old.

Hope everyone is enjoying warm weather like we are!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hmm. You and my mom could have long talks about this. Mary and I had quite a few almost matching outfits . . . I'm still in therapy about it.