Christmas funness





Has it really been almost a month since I posted last? Wow...I'm awful. We've been crazy busy the last few weeks and are finally getting a few minutes to ourselves again. Both babies are sleeping at the moment...ahhhh. Peace.

So, the first of our posts will be Christmas morning. Liam, of course, isn't so much aware of Christmas. Quinn wasn't into opening presents either but loved everything he got. Santa/mommy/daddy didn't buy so much because we figured all of the grandmas and grandpas would buy enough for two little ones under 18 months.

One present we did buy was a sports slide, and Quinn LOVED it as soon as he came down the stairs.

Liam also got a few presents of his own...everything he has can't be hand-me-downs.

It was a fun morning, and we were excited to have Grandma Trudi and Aunt Alyssa with us too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

liver25800