No name's nursery




While baby #2 might still not have a name, he does have a place to sleep. And boy are we crossing our fingers and hoping this baby sleeps better than the first.

So, seeing that we live in the "birthplace of aviation" (note that I didn't say "first in flight"...dumb north carolina), we live on WILBUR Lane, and we are big flyer fans--why not do the nursery in airplanes. Please, no jokes about having a third boy so we can have planes, trains, and automobiles.

Here are a few nursery pictures. If it looks familiar, some of the furniture did moved over from Quinn's room (who needs two gliders and two changing tables?).

Pay special attention to the propeller Grandpa Tom made him for the wall...

Name update: nope, we don't have one. Poor baby no name. This week we're leaning toward Liam, Lincoln (sorry to whoever just dissed it on the blog), Nolan, and Declan. I think we just need to see him. And I'm more than ready for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you have quite the decorating eye! I might have you come over and tackle the baby's room...once we know what this baby is! Good luck and hopefully soon--the Macy's

Anonymous said...

His room looks great! I hope he decides to make an appearance soon. I also am crossing my fingers that our baby-to-be is a sleeper - I think if you have a non-sleeper for #1, you are automatically sent to the front of the sleeper line for #2. It's only fair.