New pictures from the last few weeks





I'm sorry...the posts have been far and few between recently. So I just downloaded a bunch of photos from the camera to share.

First we have Quinn chillin' on his changing table with a few of his favorite toys. I think I was attempting to catch a smile on camera here.

Then we have another attempt to catch a smile--this one worked a bit better but still isn't great. I think Quinn isn't a huge fan of the camera.

And here is Quinn's first real nap in the bed. Wahoo! Unfortunately it was the same time as our friend Lauren came to meet him (sorry Lauren--come back soon!). Length of nap: 1.5 hours.

Finally we have Quinn hanging out on his boppy. Check out his stylish Nike outfit (thanks Kim!).

I can't believe how big he is already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those pics are adorable!

Anonymous said...

So cute! He's getting so big!